SINP is an immigration program offered by the province of , permanent Resident visas PNP. The point-based system and accessibility of PNP it for immigrants a PR
The SINP accepts applications under the following categories:
- International Skilled Worker Category
- Saskatchewan Experience Category
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category
For either streams, you a profile with the SINP
- To create the profile, the SINP the profile.
- As with the Express Entry profile, you will have to provide the necessary details about yourself like age, language ability, education, work experience etc.
- Once, created the profile, CAD for the of and associated documents.
- This payment is non-refundable, since application for SINP real , we recommend you make this expense.
- Once the profile is complete and the payment made, your profile will be assessed and given a score.
- If your profile gets points out of , then be move to , Canada.
- Now, stream.
- Getting employment of adding points to your overall profile score.
- Depending upon of job, you can get 50 to 200 points added to your overall score.
- To get an employment offer, look at jobs available in Saskatchewan in the Express Entry Job Pool. It is possible that if your education and skills are high enough, then Saskatchewan employers can connect with you automatically. This may take some time but it is worth the effort.
- Also, up , you can take up our professional job search services.
- For the Occupation in-Demand stream, check the National Occupations Classification or NOC list for the occupations which are highly required in Saskatchewan at present. If you apply through this stream, then you can move to Saskatchewan even without a job offer. However, there are certain requirements to be eligible to apply through this category. Here they are:
- First, your job needs to be in high demand in Saskatchewan.
- Second, enough education field as per mentioned by SINP
- Third, you need to have enough funds to support yourself and your family in Saskatchewan for at least 3 to 6 months. The money cannot be borrowed from anywhere and must be completely liability-free.
- You will carry of funds with you finally move to .
- If you take cash above Ten Thousand CAD, then you will need to declare that to the Canadian custom authorities.
Points Divided In On 5 Factors :
- Selection factor Points
- Education and training Maximum 23 points
- Skilled work experience Maximum 15 points
- Language ability Maximum 20 points
- Age Maximum 12 points
- Connection to Saskatchewan labour market Maximum 30 points
- Total Maximum 100 points
- Pass Mark: 60 points
Also Read : Truck Driver License In Canada !! 2019