Ontario PNP :
The Ontario Immigration nominee Program (OINP) permits foreign employees, international students with the correct skills, expertise and education to use for a nomination for permanent residence in Ontario.
The program is:
- operated by the Ontario government in partnership with the central through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- designed to assist Ontario meet its labour market and economic development wants
Ontario PNP Issues Invites :
- Express Entry candidates with work experience in 11 occupations were the
- focus of a targeted draw through Ontario’s HCP Stream held May 31.
- The draw issued a complete of 1,072 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian PR to Express Entry candidates with the required work experience and CRS scores ranging from 439 to 469, among other criteria.
- This was the second draw of 2019 through the HCP Stream, which has now issued 2,565 Notifications of Interest, or NOls, to Express Entry candidates.
- The Ontario migrator politician Program OINP’s Human Capital Priorities Stream permits the province to look the federal categorical Entry pool for candidates World Health Organization meet the stream’s federal and provincial eligibility criteria and invite them to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian PR.
In this draw, invitations were issued to Express Entry candidates with work experience in 11 occupation
- NOC 0114: Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0601: Corporate Sales Managers
- NOC 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers and wholesale trade managers
- NOC 0621: Retail and wholesale trade managers
- NOC 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 1114: Other financial of fixers
- NOC 0651: Managers in client and private services, n.e.c
Last Draw Held On November 26 :
- Ontario PNP’S most popular Human Capital Priorities Stream conducted a draw on November 26 A total of 185 invitations were issued through this popular
- Express Entry-linked stream’s first invitation since August 9 Express Entry candidates selected n the November 26 draw had CRS scores ranging from 350 to 448 & A JOB OFFER in Ontario, which is NOT required for eligibility of the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Those selected submitted their profile within the categorical Entry system between January one 2018,& Nov 22,2018 ontario’s human capital priorities stream alone has accounted for three,719 invite this year, while French-speaking skilled worker stream for 1519 and Skilled Trades Stream for 1626 on Nov 9,2018 OINO announced that it has reached its 2018 nomination allocation, a total of 6,600 nomination for successful applicants across all streams.
- More invitation after this announcement is a good sign for candidates aspiring to immigrate